This limited warranty contains important information about your rights and obligations, as well as limitations and exclusions that may apply to you as part of the terms and conditions of sale in effect at the time you purchase a Wondrwall product.
YOUR RIGHTS AND THIS LIMITED WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other legal rights that vary by country or jurisdiction. For example, these rights may include your rights under the EC (Certain Aspects of Sale of Consumer Goods and Associated Guarantees) Regulations 2003 and other enactments governing the sale of goods.
The disclaimers, exclusions, and limitations of liability under this Limited Warranty will not apply to you to the extent prohibited by applicable law, as some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or specific exclusions. If you are unsure as to your full legal rights you should refer to the laws applicable in your jurisdiction and you may wish to contact a relevant consumer advisory service. This Limited Warranty is in addition to your legal rights in relation to the Products.
This Limited Warranty only applies to Products purchased and used in the European Economic Area (including the United Kingdom).
1. Wondrwall Ltd (‘Wondrwall’, ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’) warrants to the owner of the enclosed product that the product contained in this box (Product) will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two years (or one (1) year for Wondrwall refurbished products) from the date of delivery following the original retail purchase (Warranty Period). This is referred to below as the Limited Warranty.
2. If the Product fails to conform to the Limited Warranty during the Warranty Period, Wondrwall shall, at its sole discretion, either:
a. repair or replace any defective Product (or part thereof); or
b. accept the return of the Product and refund the money actually paid by the original purchaser for the Product.
Repair or replacement may be made with a new or refurbished product or parts at our Labs’ sole discretion, to the extent this is permitted by local laws in your jurisdiction. If the Product or a component incorporated within it is no longer available, we may replace the Product with a similar product of similar function at our sole discretion.
3. Paragraph 2 above sets out your sole and exclusive remedy for breach of this Limited Warranty.
4. Any Product that has either been repaired or replaced under this Limited Warranty will be covered by the terms of this Limited Warranty for the longer of sixty days from the date of delivery or the remaining Warranty Period.
5. This Limited Warranty is non-transferrable from the original purchaser to subsequent owners, and the Warranty Period will end at the time of transfer of any Product, where permitted by law.
6. If you are the original purchaser of the Product and you are not satisfied with this Product for any reason, you may return it at your cost in its original condition and in its original packaging within thirty (30) days of the original purchase and receive a full refund.
7. Before being able to claim under this Limited Warranty, the owner of the Product must (a) notify us of the intention to claim by visiting https://www.wondrwall.co.uk/contact/ during the Warranty Period and providing a description of the alleged failure, and (b) comply with our return shipping instructions. Please note that we will have no warranty obligations with respect to a returned Product if we determine, in our reasonable discretion after examination of the returned Product, that the Product is an Ineligible Product (defined below).
8. Wondrwall shall bear the costs of return shipping to the owner and will reimburse standard shipping costs incurred by the owner, except with respect to any Ineligible Product, for which owner will bear all shipping costs.
9. This warranty does not cover the following (collectively Ineligible Products): Products marked as “sample” or sold “AS IS”; or Products that have been subject to: (a) modifications, alterations, tampering, or improper maintenance or repairs; (b) handling, storage, installation, testing, or use not in accordance with any applicable user guide, installation or other instructions provided by us; (c) abuse or misuse of the Product; (d) breakdowns, fluctuations, or interruptions in electric power or the telecommunications network; or (e) Acts of God, including lightning, flood, tornado, earthquake, or hurricane.
10. This warranty does not cover consumable parts, including batteries, unless damage is due to defects in materials or workmanship of the Product, or software (even if packaged or sold with the product). We recommend that you use only approved or recommended (by us) service providers for maintenance or repair. Unauthorised use of the Product or software can impair the Product‘s performance and will automatically invalidate this Limited Warranty.
11. Disclaimer and Limitations
a. Except as stated above in this Limited Warranty, and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Wondrwall hereby disclaims all express, implied, and statutory warranties and conditions with respect to any Product, including the implied warranties of merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we also limit the duration of any implied warranties or conditions to the duration of this Limited Warranty.
b. In addition to the above warranty disclaimers, in no event will we be liable for any indirect, consequential, incidental, exemplary, or special damages, including any damages for lost data or lost profits, arising from or relating to this Limited Warranty or our Products, and Wondrwall’s total cumulative liability arising from or related to this Limited Warranty or a Product will not exceed the amount actually paid for the Product by the original purchaser.
12. Please direct any questions about this Limited Warranty to Wondrwall Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org.